Thursday, March 1, 2018

Keith Richards Issues Stone-Cold Diss Of Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift isn’t getting satisfaction from Keith Richards.

The 74-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist took a swipe at the 28-year-old pop star’s success, saying, “Good luck girl ― wish her well while it lasts.”

Richards made the snide comment in The Wall Street Journal Magazine posted Wednesday, and appeared to try to soften the dig as well.

“I’ve just been around too long to be picking the bones out of kids,” he continued. “It wouldn’t be fair of me and I’ve always been an opinionated bastard anyway. And I never did really like pop music ― even when I became pop music, I was listening to the blues and jazz and not interested in the hits.”


Source : huffingtonpost

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 politicsnewsusa | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top