Thursday, March 1, 2018

Kelly Ripa defends Ryan Seacrest on 'Live': 'I know what a professional, great person you are'

Kelly Ripa stood up for her co-host Ryan Seacrest Thursday by lauding his professionalism and saying she is looking forward to seeing him at the Oscars.

Her statements on their “Live with Kelly and Ryan” show came amid calls for Seacrest to step down from hosting E!’s red carpet coverage at the Oscars, following sexual misconduct claims against him by a former stylist.

“I cannot wait to see you there [at the Oscars],” Ripa told Seacrest on Thursday morning. “I am very excited.”

She continued, “And I just want you to know, you are a privilege to work with and I adore you. I know what a professional, great person you are, and I feel very, very blessed to work with you each and every day.”


Source : foxnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 politicsnewsusa | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top