Thursday, March 1, 2018

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Anne de Paula: My parents are proud of my photos

Brazilian bombshell Anna de Paula knows a thing or two about heating things up.

In 2017, the model won the Sports Illustrated Model Search competition and she soon found herself posing in body paint for the coveted issue. Fast forward to 2018, de Paula is back in the magazine and this time, she leaves little to the imagination by wearing one of the skimpiest swimsuits SI has to offer. But don’t worry — de Paula’s parents are totally fine with the snaps.

Fox News spoke to de Paula about what it was like appearing for Sports Illustrated again.

Fox News: Is it true you originally wanted to become a doctor?
Anne de Paula: Yes, I wanted to be a doctor! I grew up in a family that all worked in health. My mother does X-rays, my dad’s a nurse. My uncle is a cardiologist. So my family is very involved in helping people.


Source : foxnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 politicsnewsusa | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top